2. I have music on all day long, wherever I am. We have Sonos speakers at home, which allow us to preset music preferences and timing. It's been highly engineered and I can go on and on about the amazingness of it, but I won't. Because I'm sure you don't care.
3. Right now, celery is my favorite vegetable. Before that it was rainbow chard (it is just so pretty!). I love vegetables and have a really hard time when I'm traveling for work because I hate not including them in a meal, so I eat lots of salads, even though I don't love salads.
5. My favorite Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream is super hard to find and I have only one local store where I can find it. They know me only as the girl who buys Bonaroo/Coffee Caramel Buzz.
6. When I got my first "professional job" I got rid of all of my skimpy going-out tops. There have been a few occasions where I've really wanted to dress more sexy, but I feel too frumpy and old to even look at a backless top, let alone take it to the register to pay.
7. I have five tattoos. Only a couple have made their way onto the blog, and most are never seen outside of when I'm in a bikini. I think about getting more every day, but haven't gotten a new one since 2009.