But really. This month was pretty spectacular. It started with a visit from Fran and ended with the Nordstrom sale. And I'm super happy with everything I purchased, so I don't even care that I totally blew out my budget. That's what a light June and a light August are for, right?
Here's what I bought in July:
1. Open Knit Sweater - $53
2. Contrast Trim Shell - $30
3. Striped elbow patch cardigan (seen here) - $46
4. Back-zip Tunic Sweater - $40
5. Hinge Addison Booties (seen here) - $80
6. Leather Skirt - $150
7. Sheath Dress - $165
8. Long Sleeve Black Cardigan - $46
9. Cutout Slip-On Smoking Slippers - $60
10. Patterned LOFT shorts (seen here) - $20
11. Geometric LOFT maxi - $30
12. Floral tank blouse - $21
13. Leather accent tee: (seen here) - $36
14. Cut out tee: (seen here) - $36
15. Patterned JCrew Pants: (seen here) - $54
16. Striped Slouchy Blouse - $40
17. Stackable Midi Ring - $6
18. Everlane Tee - $15
TOTAL - $928
Thoughts: There's a good chance at least a couple pieces will go back, but even if not, I feel okay with what I spent this month. I got a ton marked off my list that I've really been wanting: booties for work, a non-black sheath dress, non-plain t-shirts, and tunic sweaters, to name a few. I'm also replacing my black cardigan, which is no longer wearable due to how thin it is getting around the seams.
Head on over to Franish and check out all of the other budgets for the month!