I'll start by saying wow - I feel so much better than I did last week. I've upgraded my pillow situation substantially and have started taking a bath EVERY NIGHT before bed, and its working! I'm sleeping again, I'm more comfortable during the day, and I feel like I can actually make it through these last few weeks. Let's hope this feeling sticks around.
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: killing my right ribs - aka still breech! I'm working on inversions, acupuncture, and a lot of other at-home tricks that should help her flip, as I'd love to do it on my own. But if not, we'll be scheduling an external version. Anyone have experience with this? Let me know in the comments!
- Cravings/Aversions: Toast with honey has kind of taken over peanut butter toast. And citrus fruit, especially in the morning, is helping me quench the thirst I get from not drinking as much water overnight. Spicy food suddenly doesn't taste great (so weird), so I'm sticking to things with a bit less spice this week.
- Feeling: So much better than I was last week. I'm taking nightly baths (where I honestly sit there reading or listening to music or watching a show on my laptop for over an hour!) and sleeping well, and I'm back to having energy during the day. Hoping this sticks around!
- Thinking of: The last few must-dos before baby girl comes. Big one on the list: car seat installation! And a pedicure. I'm in huge huge need of a pedicure.
- This Week I've Been: Enjoying the last few weeks with it being just me & Travis. We've been playing board/card games together after dinner, snuggling a few extra minutes in the mornings, and have been trying to relish the fact that next month, we'll be parents and not just a happily married couple.
In case you don't follow me on snapchat (but you should because I'm sure baby girl will be on there a bunch once she arrives - username is: bmarie35), here's my current pillow setup for sleep:
I'm hoping I don't need to add any more before the end...otherwise I may have to go sleep on the guest bed by myself so I don't leave Travis without any room at all!! :)