Well I really thought I'd be able to get more caught up on blogging last week, but I clearly didn't. Maybe this will be the week! I miss this space and have so much I want to be sharing with you, so thanks for hanging around and being patient with me.
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: going to be the star of our ultrasound tomorrow. Can't wait to see her again!
- Cravings/Aversions: I'm still loving the usuals (pb toast, ice water) but this week I've been wanting to eat the Costco salmon burger patties for every meal. Broken up into some scrambled eggs, eaten with a lettuce "bun" for lunch, and in stir fry at dinner. I can't get enough!
- Feeling: Pretty good. I'm not sleeping as well as I'd like to be, just out of some discomfort, but I'm trying to work through it by changing up my pillows and giving myself some variety. Seems to be helping, a little bit.
- Thinking of: Our maternity photos! I've included a couple of sneak peaks down below - I cannot wait to see the rest!
- This Week I've Been: Working working working. And getting ready to throw my sister's bridal shower, which is this Saturday! Can't wait to celebrate her with all of her friends and family here to join us - it is going to be such a special day!
We used the same photographer that we had for our engagement photos and our wedding - and soon she'll be coming over to our house to photograph baby girl! Love creating a relationship with such a talented photographer who can now watch our family grow up! Photos courtesy of her, La Luz Photography.