Okay, are we there yet? Like really, can we be? I can't believe I still have a month to go...but here's where we are this week...
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: breech. I spoke too soon last week, apparently. I've been spending lots of time in inversions hoping to flip the little lady back around, but no luck yet.
- Cravings/Aversions: I'm back on a pretty serious peanut butter kick. I had a few weeks without it (we were out, and I avoided buying more on purpose) but I couldn't resist adding more to our pantry again this week.
- Feeling: Uncomfortable basically all the time. Baby girl's head is permanently connected to my right ribs which is NOT comfortable, my ankles are starting to swell at the end of each day, and I'm feeling more tired (probably because sleep is not going so well). So really, lady, whenever you're ready, I think we could handle you being born now!
- Thinking of: Patience. Trying to focus on it, enjoy these last few weeks as a childless couple, and give her time to finish cooking. Despite being uncomfortable these last few days, I've felt really good the rest of the pregnancy, so I'm trying to remind myself of that and to just be patient.
- This Week I've Been: Trying to get work tasks in order for my maternity leave time. I have a couple of people who are going to step in and help manage my sales territory for me while I'm out, so I've got to leave them with detailed notes on the status of everything prior to the delivery.
Any favorite tricks for hanging in there the last few weeks of pregnancy for those of you who have been here before?? I'm really trying to be patient (because I know I honestly don't have a choice) but oh man the last 3 days patience has not been my strong suit! Let me know in the comments!