Really entering the home stretch now!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: currently head down and I'm really hoping she'll stay that way until delivery time!
- Cravings/Aversions: Drinking loads of ice water, craving vegetables and salad like never before, and loving egg salad sandwiches, oddly enough.
- Feeling: Still feeling really good, although I'm starting to need more sleep every night. My energy doesn't fade during the day, but the minute I hit the pillow, I could sleep for 12+ hours! My alarm is a pretty rude awakening every morning.
- Thinking of: Packing a hospital bag! We haven't done this yet and we're getting to the point where I should have one at least started. What things were MUST HAVES when you were delivering? And what should you have left at home?? Let me know in the comments, please!
- This Week I've Been: Putting finishing touches on the nursery. I think its ready for a post of its own to show off all of the little details! Let's hope I can pull that together this week!