33 weeks! I can't believe how fast time is moving during this pregnancy - and I'm sure it'll move even faster when I have a tiny human to take care of on the outside. Just a couple more months...!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: moving more than ever before. I'm convinced she never sleeps, or she's the most mobile sleeper ever! She's gaining weight (over 4.5lbs at this point!) and even has some hair on her head already.
- Cravings/Aversions: Ice water, pineapple, and chicken breast could be my whole diet right now and I'd be pretty happy. Especially if you toss in a lemon bar or two (Travis baked some for my sister's bridal shower and they are HEAVENLY!).
- Feeling: Really great, actually. I feel like I keep getting more energy, I'm sleeping well again, and I'm feeling fewer aches and pains of growth. It is as though my body has finally adjusted to carrying all of this extra weight.
- Thinking of: The last couple work trips with baby girl on the inside! Today I fly to Anchorage for a quick overnighter, and next Tuesday I have my final day trip to Portland. Then its no flying until she's on the outside and I'm back at work!
- This Week I've Been: On a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions. During our ultrasound last Thursday (profile shot of baby girl taken is down below!) we found out that I have an excess of amniotic fluid (called polyhydramnios if you wanna google it), so they scheduled me for weekly ultrasounds and non-stress tests. Then during the ultrasound on Monday the fluid levels were normal. So we'll do a couple more weeks of testing, but I'm hoping that the first ultrasound just got a bad reading somehow and was a fluke. Everything looked great at this most recent non-stress test and ultrasound, so I'm hoping that trend continues. Think good thoughts for me and this baby girl!
I'll be back later this week to show off some pictures from my two gorgeous baby showers (and I get a third at work on Friday!) as well as from my sister's bridal shower that we had at my house last weekend. Stay tuned!