We're dressed in black today as I'm on a business trip and didn't get a chance to take these pictures before I left!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: approximately 2.5lbs and 15.5" long...and we are on day 199 of this pregnancy, officially in the 3rd trimester!
- Cravings/Aversions: Water water water. Like, more than ever before in this journey. The colder, the better.
- Belly Button: I'm thinking maybe it is going to stay put right where it is through the end of pregnancy. We'll see if it ever pops!
- Feeling: Exhausted, because I'm not sleeping well! From about 3am-4:30am EVERY DAY I'm wide awake. I'm not sure what exactly is going on but I'm hoping it is just a weird phase that goes away really soon.
- Thinking of: A book that I'm reading that I probably shouldn't be reading right now - Jodi Picoult's new book Small Great Things. I love her writing and was so excited to grab her new book, which I heard was mostly a story about race. What I didn't realize is that the whole story surrounds a brand new baby who dies. Maybe this is why I'm not sleeping well??!? It's a really good book that I don't ever want to put down, but I'm not sure right now was the right time to read it...
- This Week I've Been: Starting to receive some gifts from our friends and family from our registry! Now we just have to finish putting the nursery together so that it all has a place to live! Let's hope next week I can show pictures off during the humpday bumpdate of a furnished nursery!
More to come this week - I know, a full week of blogging? Can't be true! But it is! Come back tomorrow to see how I did on my February goals and what I've got lined up for March!