Wet hair, don't care:
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: a dancing/kicking machine!
- Cravings/Aversions: Costco salmon patties with some mustard are my favorite thing in the world right now. And peanut butter toast with a glass of milk and a half grapefruit for breakfast, as usual lately!
- Belly Button: In, but much less. And my belly button ring piercing still holds jewelry, which was a funny experiment earlier this week.
- Feeling: Tired today. This morning I had my 2-hour glucose test (which is why I forgot to post this earlier!) where I had to fast all night and then drink a sugary concoction and get my blood drawn a few times. Fingers crossed it comes back with no signs of gestational diabetes!
- Thinking of: The nursery. We ordered a glider/recliner from Target, which I love. It's comfortable, has a high back for Trav, and is so comfy when its reclined. Check out a couple photos of it below in its lonely little nook! Now we just have to get the rest of this room put together. Speaking of, any favorite places for throw pillows?!
- This Week I've Been: Feeling really pregnant. I find that this feeling comes and goes, and when its here, it can be strange. I've felt like everyone I see just stares at my stomach (especially men on the planes I board) and my body is starting to feel markedly bigger than it was before. And oh man, so much farther to go still!
I fell behind a bit on the posts I meant to have up at the end of last week and early this week, so expect the blog to have a bit more content over the next week or two while I catch up! If there's anything specific you'd like to see covered, let me know in the comments!