We got home from a ski weekend at Schweitzer late last night, so here's a quick Humpday Bumpdate just to keep on schedule!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: the size of a large cauliflower (aren't the fruit/veggie comparisons so weird?!)
- Cravings/Aversions: Chicken tastes so good to me right now. I mean, I always eat lots of chicken, but right now I'd be okay with it being my lunch and dinner EVERY DAY.
- Belly Button: I'm thinking its going to pop out - and maybe soon. We'll see!
- Feeling: Tired. The bed at our ski cabin was super stiff and uncomfortable, so I didn't sleep well at all. I'm on a flight to Anchorage as this post goes up for work - a flight that took off at 6am, but I'm hoping I can get some good sleep in my Anchorage hotel.
- Thinking of: Travis being a stay-at-home dad! This has been our plan for a while but lately its been getting me so excited that I'll get to see him in this new role with our baby girl in just a couple of months!
- This Week I've Been: Super emotional. I had lots of alone time at the ski cabin while everyone else was out skiing, and it did nothing for my emotional health. I read some great books (thanks for all the recommendations!) and that helped me escape a bit, but the boredom/relaxation led to lots of tears and sadness/loneliness. Let's hope this is a phase that goes away quickly!