Two posts in one day?! I know, crazy. But I couldn't skip out on my Humpday Bumpdate this week!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: about 14" long and nearing 1.5lbs
- Cravings/Aversions: Breakfast smoothies taste delicious to me right now. Really fruit all the time, actually, and I'm back on my ice water kick where I just can't get enough of the crisp delicious taste!
- Belly Button: Totally flat. I'm wondering if it will stay like this or if it'll pop out ever. TBD, I guess!
- Feeling: Sore! I fell down the stairs earlier this week (baby is fine!) and hit my back pretty hard in one spot, which now hurts *really* bad. I've been icing and using a heating pad, but I'm ready for it to feel back to normal.
- Thinking of: My upcoming relaxing weekend. I'm joining my family on a ski trip - but my two favorite things about ski trips (skiing & winter beer in the lodge) aren't available to me. I'm loading up my kindle (please leave me book recommendations in the comments!!) and am taking my coloring book, and I'll be venturing out into the snow for some snowshoe walks at some point I hope.
- This Week I've Been: Realizing how fast this is really going. We've got less than 15 weeks to go (ish) and so far haven't bought the few key things we need (a carseat/stroller & a crib & some basic onesies/diapers at least) so we've gotta get on that in March. Still plenty of time to do it all, but the last 15 weeks FLEW by, so I feel like the next 15 might too.