I fell off the goal bandwagon a bit at the end of last year, so I'll be starting from scratch this year. In future months, I'll be sure to look back at how I did achieving my goals, just like I was doing earlier in 2016. But for now, here's what I'd like to do this month:
- Read 4 books; one for work, one for pregnancy/parenting, and at least two just for fun. Speaking of, any great pregnancy or parenting books you guys have loved? Please let me know in the comments!
- Go to at least 10 yoga classes and walk on non-yoga days.
- Disconnect 1 evening per week. This means no phone, computer, tv, or other technology. I'm already looking forward to all the coloring books, reading for fun, and relaxing baths this means I can indulge in.
- Take care of my skin before bed. I've been doing way better taking off my makeup before bed, but that's where it stops. Now its time to focus on a nighttime moisturizer (any favorites??!) as well as a good hand moisturizer for bedtime.
- Blog at least 3x/week. Gotta get back into the groove around here, and I think 3 is a reasonable number for that. Any posts you'd really love to see? Let me know in the comments!
What are you focusing on in January? Let me know in the comments!
Linking up with Writes Like a Girl, as always.