Happy Wednesday! We had a great time celebrating our 2 year anniversary at home last night (after a weekend in Palm Springs, we agreed to no dinner out and no gifts, but Travis of course surprised me with flowers anyway!) and now its back to the grind of Wednesday morning! And of course, this week's Humpday Bumpdate!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: over a foot long and over a pound in weight! She's getting bigger :)
- Cravings/Aversions: Hating plain water all of a sudden so mixing in lots of lemon slices & other flavorings to make me drink enough. Still loving loads of fruit & no shortage of pb toast around here either!
- Belly Button: Still in and thankfully not hurting anymore.
- Feeling: so relaxed after our trip to Palm Springs where I was treated to a Prenatal Spa treatment and lots of reading time out by the pool and long sunny walks.
- Thinking of: How much she's moving! Every time I sit down in a meeting for work, she decides its time to start karate. It's insane how weird it feels and how visible it already is on the outside of my belly. Oh how I wonder what life is like for her inside right now!
- This Week I've Been: Planning out work. As you know, I travel a ton, so I'm working on booking all the travel up until my no-fly date and then working on getting some things in motion for local customers and partners for once I can no longer fly. It seems so far away until I realize that I only have 11 weeks left before that no-fly date - and that's assuming I'm feeling good enough to fly all the way up to 36 weeks!! Wish me luck!
PS. Unrelated, but if you haven't watched Ellen talk about Finding Dory yet, go watch now!