Welcome to another edition of my weekly pregnancy update. If you haven't read the ones leading up to week 22, find them all here!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: about the size of a spaghetti squash, and moving like crazy
- Cravings/Aversions: Wanting fruit all the time. Making lots of smoothies with a big handful of spinach, lots of fruit, and some coconut water. And of course, still peanut butter toast nonstop.
- Belly Button: Still in. My belly button was pierced for a long time and the stretching of where the piercing was is pretty funny looking.
- Feeling: stretchiness in my skin. I grew a lot this week I think, and my stomach skin is feeling it! I'm lathering on the oils and belly butters though, and so far no stretch marks.
- Thinking of: Our registry. If you're a parent, what are your must-haves? What do you wish you'd gotten more of, and what do you rarely/never use? Any favorite stroller brands (we've heard really good things about the UPPAbaby strollers, especially the Vista)? Or items that are must-haves for traveling with baby?? Please let me know all of your favorites in the comments!!
- This Week I've Been: Counting down the days until Palm Springs! We leave Friday morning and I'm so looking forward to weather 20+ degrees warmer than it has been here at home. Travis and I are treating each other for our anniversaries, so on Sunday he's going to go golfing and I'm going to the spa for a half-day prenatal treatment. I also ordered myself this adorable maternity swimsuit and this maternity dress, which I'm so excited to wear down there! I also got a gorgeous purple floral dress from Pink Blush that I'll definitely be pulling out for a dinner with Trav while on vacation! If you have any favorite places to eat or things to see and do in Palm Springs, last chance to share them with me in the comments!!