Welcome to another Humpday Bumpdate! If you didn't catch last week's intro to the series, check it out here.
Now, on to this week's photo and details:
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: One pound!
- Cravings/Aversions: Still loving peanut butter toast and more obsessed with ice water than usual. Especially if I can drink it through a straw!
- Belly Button: In and a bit painful. And not as far in as it used to be, so maybe we'll see a change here at some point?
- Feeling: My first pregnancy pains in my SI Joint. Working on my posture while sitting and standing so that it doesn't get worse, and am thinking of ordering a little lumbar pillow for my work flights, as the flights I was on last week were what started the pain.
- Thinking of: The nursery! We finally made our first nursery purchase - a rug! Check it out below. It will be the statement of the room, for sure, as we're aiming to keep everything else pretty neutral with lots of whites, creams, and greys.
- This Week I've Been: Looking forward to our anatomy ultrasound, which was yesterday. I feel like at this point in the pregnancy it's still easy for me to go long periods of time without feeling her kick and move, so getting that medical validation every once in a while via a heartbeat doppler or an ultrasound is such a treat. Ours went really well and now we *hopefully* won't have another one, as they don't require another one unless there are specific things they have to watch out for!
Rug is from West Elm. All the other furniture in the background is just temporarily in the nursery as we deal with our basement flooding, so this is really the first piece for her room!