First up, how I did in May...
- Focus on Cassie. YES! Her wedding is TOMORROW and I cannot wait to celebrate her!!
- Take vitamins every day. NO! I did worse than a normal month - it is as though this goal made me forget them ALL THE TIME.
- Order Year One Book. Nope, but only because I missed the sale they had over Memorial Day and I'm waiting for the next one. But it is done, reviewed by editor mama, and ready to go once I find another sale!
- Walk anyway. YES! Also we have had Niko a bit and I've been the one walking him. But even when we don't, we're walking more, and I love it.
- Shop with intention. Or not at all?? I just wasn't drawn to anything in May, so it was a light month purchasing things I needed.
Now, on to June's goals!
1. Submit expenses weekly. I used to be *so* good about turning in my expenses for work every week, and lately I barely get it done before the 45 day deadline. In June, I want to get back on track with weekly submissions so that I get reimbursed more quickly.
2. Wear more dresses. I've been stuck in a rut due to having a lot of my dresses packed away, but we have pulled most of them out, so it is time to embrace warmer weather and change up my wardrobe a bit!
3. Buy new bras. Yep, its time. In June I plan to get re-sized at Nordstrom and I'll pick up 2-3 new bras at that point.
4. Make a beauty video. I've been playing with more products lately, so I was thinking June would be a good time for a favorites video! Given our weird housing situation at this point, it may be a bit difficult, which is why I'm setting the bar LOW with the goal of just one.
5. Do my hair. SPEAKING OF RUTS, I am in such a rut with my hair. I wash it sometimes, I wear it down or half up or in a pony, and that is it. The bangs growing out just really messed with my ability to "do my hair" but now that they are long enough to easily pin back, I want to try a few new fun hair styles. Let me know in the comments if you have any favorites I should try!
Do you have goals you're setting for June? Let me know what they are in the comments! Linking up here.