What a year 2016 has been! There have been some seriously hard times and a lot of really exciting times. There's been more construction dust than I ever thought I could live through, some amazing vacations, and success at work like I've never had before. Travis followed his dreams of being a winemaker and quit his job as a paralegal to complete an internship at a winery. I got pregnant and went through weeks of nausea that I am still working to forget. Here are some favorite moments on the blog:
- Packing Pyramids for Costa Rica and Mexico
- Photo Recaps of Seabrook and Vancouver BC and Green Bay
- Travel Videos of Banff and Mexico
- Our finished closets
- Outfit pics with plywood backgrounds
- Room planning inspiration
- Other updates were in weekly Trav & Bri, Recently posts
- A very oversized dress
- A black base
- Summertime airport selfies
- A casual distressed outfit (PS. Remember when my hair was brown?!?!)
I have a feeling 2017 is going to be an incredible year. We're kicking off the year with an anniversary weekend in Palm Springs in January (Any recommendations?? Let me know in the comments!!) and then we're headed to Schweitzer in February for a snowy ski weekend. And then there's the big stuff - the baby girl we're welcoming in May and my sister's wedding in July.
That's it for now, though. We're in Lake Chelan prancing around with an injured pup in the snow the best we can. And really, I just don't want to stare at a computer when this is our view:
Have a safe & happy New Year and I'll see you back here in 2017!!