Recently at home
I've been looking for a few fun pillows to add to our couch and bed, and haven't had a ton of luck. I love this one, this one, and this awesome geometric one from West Elm. I saw Target had some cute ones too - like this one. Thoughts? Where do you buy your decorative pillows???
This week we didn't buy much, although we did make a super-rainy trek to the Farmers' Market on Friday, which has become our favorite way to pick up produce for our Friday night feasts. We also picked up the world's best old-fashioned pepperoni. I wish I could share it with all of you - it is insanely good.
This week we celebrated Trav's sister's 25th birthday and I finally got to play with craft paper + washi tape for the gift. I love the way it turned out!
Lots of awesome stuff around the internet this week worth of sharing:
- Fran got me thinking about fall wish list items with this post.
- These tips from Anne will be a huge help with my new bike!
- I'm not a mom yet, so I really loved reading all of the posts in this series from Camp Patton.
- My parents spend about half of their time over in Lake Chelan, and the region is struggling BIG TIME with some lightning-started fires. This newspaper has been my go-to for updates.
Recently in love
My closet purge last weekend has led to a weekend full of organizing other parts of the house. We finally feel like we have our gorgeous serving platters, bowls, and special occasion kitchen things organized from the wedding, which is an amazing feeling. Next up: the office, so that I can have more productive work days!
Coming next week
- Third Thursday Threads: Skirt Two (or more) Ways
- An outfit post or two