Just when I thought I couldn't possibly get any more pregnant...
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: still breech, so we have an external cephalic version scheduled for Friday morning. She may still flip on her own between now and then, so I'm still working on all the little tricks I can between today and Friday. Keep your fingers crossed for me and think good head-down thoughts!
- Cravings/Aversions: I haven't been super hungry this week, but now that it is sunny here, I'm loving watermelon and other fresh fruit, as it is refreshing and hydrating on warmer days.
- Feeling: Super puffy, but pretty okay overall! I'm sleeping well, still loving walks with the dog (although slower and shorter, for sure), and am pampering myself with weekly massages on top of the prenatal yoga classes I've already been doing a few times a week. It is definitely helping me feel like I can make it through these last few weeks!
- Thinking of: How excited I am to meet her. Baby girl is still SUPER active, and I just can't wait to see her little limbs kicking and punching around outside of me sometime this month! I also know she has a full head of hair, which I can't wait to see on the outside too!
- This Week I've Been: Realizing that the whole 40-week pregnancy countdown has kind of played a trick on my mind. As the person who is pregnant, I'm counting down toward the end of the 40 weeks as though that's the end (and it is the end of pregnancy)...but this week I've noticed it is really counting down towards the beginning. The beginning of being a mom, of taking care of a tiny human who lives outside of me yet totally depends on Travis and me.