A day late. Ugh. You guys, I've just been so busy with real work that blogging has had to wait. But I promise I'll devote some time this weekend to getting back on track, as the end of February snuck up real fast and I still need to look back at my budget, my goals, and what I'm up to currently!
Here's what's going on with me now:
- Baby Girl is: growing right into our 3rd trimester, which starts in a few days!
- Cravings/Aversions: Sweets cravings have begun, and I notice they are strongest on days when I'm not getting enough protein. So we've been working on adding extra protein wherever I can, and man does it help!
- Belly Button: Flat flat flat.
- Feeling: Behind on blogging! The last week and a half has been so busy for me at work and with travel and I haven't had the energy late at night to stay up working on the blog because I've been so tired again! Let's hope I get another energy burst here soon before baby girl joins us!
- Thinking of: How relaxing prenatal massages are. I had one today and it was SO helpful for some of the nagging back pain that comes with pregnancy. I already can't wait for my next one in just over 2 weeks!
- This Week I've Been: Working on the nursery! We went to IKEA to pick up some office & nursery furniture last weekend and then we placed a few other key orders (like our crib!) so that we can finally put together her room! This weekend we're hoping to get all the furniture built/assembled so that we can have that checked off our list!