Welcome to Third Thursday Threads! I'm super excited about this month's theme because it focuses around an item I don't wear enough - the blazer. I thought I'd try it over a dress and boots and I was so comfortable! This dress has big ruffly pieces on the shoulders, so a cardigan never works over it - I look lumpy. But with a structured blazer, it covered the ruffles well without giving me upper arm bulk. I am a huge fan.
|Dress: LOFT (old, similar), Blazer: Nordstrom (similar), |
Scarf: gift, Tights: Hue, Boots: gift
|Sorry for the awful photos - |
these were taken after a 16-hour work day
and I was totally wiped.
Cannot wait to see what each of you will be wearing! Here's how to play along:
Third Thursday Threads Link Party
1. Be a follower. Follow Work Clothes, I Suppose on GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Pick a recent post. The post doesn't have to be from today, but please make sure it is from the last week or two.
3. Link to the post, not your blog. Use the URL for your specific post, and not your main blog URL please!
4. Link back. Please be sure to link back to Work Clothes, I Suppose in your post. Use a text link or grab the button in the sidebar!
5. Visit Others. Stop back and see who else linked up and be sure to visit their blogs to check out the great blazer outfits!