I am so excited it is finally here! Welcome to the first ever Third Thursday Threads! I am really looking forward to seeing all of the great boot fashions in the blog world!
I decided to focus on a struggle I'd been having—how will I transition my colored jeans that seem so summer into fall? I decided to try it this first time with some favorites...my favorite boots, my favorite white sweater, my favorite parking garage. Or whatever.
Details on the link-up below!
|It's boots time, friends!|
|Boots: Anne Klein (last year),|
Jeans: Blue Essence from Nordstrom, Sweater: GAP (last year)
|Check out the results of my first ever at-home shellac mani! Love the bright mint :)|
|These boots are made for walkin'!|
Alright, now here are the instructions for the link-up (live at 6am Pacific and open for a week):
Third Thursday Threads Link Party
1. Be a follower. Follow Work Clothes, I Suppose on GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Pick a recent post. The post doesn't have to be from today, but please make sure it is from the last week or two.
3. Link to the post, not your blog. Use the URL for your specific post, and not your main blog URL please!
4. Link back. Please be sure to link back to Work Clothes, I Suppose in your post. In November, I'll have a button for you to drop into the post, but for now, a simple text link will do!
5. Visit Others. Stop back and see who else linked up and be sure to visit their blogs to check out the great boot outfits!